Thursday, December 6, 2007

November Results

I'm a big delayed on posting November results due to my laptop being desabled. Fortunately for me, only the keyboard was fried so it only cost me 160 bucks to fix.

Now on the the results for November: I started out like gangbusters in November, but ended on a horrible slump (down over $500 from the high I reached). Still ended up for the month and with rakeback from October, the amount I made in November was pretty good (fyi, I know I should count October rakeback in October results, but since the rakeback from the previous month doesn't hit my account until the following month, I count that in the month in which I receive the funds).

November Results: (note that some hands are missing due to having to use my backup computer)
Hands: 53,156
P&L: + 676.15
ptBB/100: 1.54 (2.17 for 50NL where I primarily played)

Total with October Rakeback: +712.16
Hourly Rate: +0.92 (woo-hoo! I'm ready to go pro!)

No comments: