Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cats, Computers, and No Stats

I sometimes will sit on the floor with my laptop on the coffee table playing poker and watching tv. Sometimes I'll have a glass of ice water on the table as well. Last night I forgot to move the glass and my cat decided he wanted a drink and knocked over the glass and it spilled water all over my laptop (one that is less than a month old). I think I managed to avoid losing the entire motherboard, but the keyboard is shot. I had to take it in and I got an estimate of anywhere between 150 and 450 bucks. That is going to be quite a hit to the bankroll...

I'm now on my old laptop that has been re-imagined and so I have no Pokertracker and no AceHud. I feel completely naked and uninformed playing online poker now. Should be interesting. I can't wait until I get my laptop back.

No comments: