Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Three steps forward, 1 step back

Two days ago I had one of the biggest single days I've ever had (for a lot of folks, its not much but for this part-time micro-playing nit its good): I was up $324 for the day. Over 6 buyins at NL50 FR. To put that in perspective, that would rank as my 8th best month of the 32 months where I've tracked my results. That is obviously the 3 steps forward.

Yesterday, I was down over $150 before making a "comeback" to only be down $107 for the day.

On another note, looks like my rakeback will be over $400 for the month (a new high for me) and that includes taking out the IPod touch that I used FTP points to get for my wife. I'm now aiming for the 50" Plasma TV. I figure at my current pace, I'll have enough points after about 20 months. LoL.

No comments: