Thursday, November 15, 2007

The bottom continues to fall....

Here is yesterdays results:
NL50: 1,593 hands, -$150.60, ptbb/100: -9.45
NL 1o0: 398 hand, $14.60, ptbb/100: 1.83

In taking a quick review of my sessions for the day, slightly more than $100 of the total loss for the day were clear mistakes by me (one instance I made a bad call on the river, although the sucked out runner-runner to win; one was slowplaying Aces PF then pushing into str8 - got me a case of fancy play syndrome on that one; and then $14.76 PF push with 55 due to tilt). The rest of the losses is just from being card dead - lot of calls with med-small pocket pairs and suited connectors that didn't hit, and some missed-flop CBs being called.

The good news is that the leaks are fixable. Let's see if I can do that today.

No comments: