Saturday, July 5, 2008

June Results; July Goals

I had a plan. I followed through. I decided I suck at 6 max games. Time for a new plan. I'm going back to full ring games. I'm starting at 25NL FR and moving up as the WR and bankroll allow. As promised, I will give my results for 25NL 6M... for about 12K hands, I was a -1.87 ptbb/100.

So, for July, I'm going back to full ring tables. I will tell you that I've already moved from 25NL to 50NL. Yes, my discipline sucks - but I got in 7,700 hands and ran at 3.77 ptbb/100. Good enough for me to move up to 50NL. Its not like I haven't been here before. My BR is slightly less than 20 buy-ins but I know this level and have well over 100K at it so I don't need to stay at 25NL. So far at 50NL I"m running at 1.1 ptbb/100, but I have had some horrible bad beats (set over set twice, full house loses to lower full house once - all for stacks).

Goal: its really, really, really, easy. Remember where your fucking fold button is. At these levels, people aren't usually bluffing. ldo.

No comments: