Tuesday, April 1, 2008

March Results; April Plans

March sucked. I only ended up $570 for the month and all of that was due to RB and bonuses. The good thing is that I got in a ton of hands and will earned over a grand in RB that I should see in the next few days.

February goals.

My February goals are simple: Improve!

Here is how I plan to do that:
  • Spend at least 40 minutes a day looking at Cardrunner videos.
  • Amp up my aggression in LP (Button and CO) by opening up my first in raise and 3-be t range.
  • I will not move up to 100NL/PL until I have achieved a ptBB/100 of +3.5 or better for a period of 10K hands at 50NL/PL. If I do not achieve that, I will keep playing at this level until I achieve that goal. This will do 2 things: 1) give me more than enough BR for 100NL/PL; and 2) prove to me that I can be a winner at this level.
  • If I make it to 100NL/PL this month, I won't move up to 200NL/PL until I've played 20K hands at 100NL/PL at 3.0 ptBB/100.

No comments: