Sunday, March 2, 2008

February Results

Two words: Not good. In fact, so bad I'm not going to post any screen shots. I ended up as follows:

P&L: - 568.60 (and that includes over 500 in rakeback).

Summary for 2008:
Jan: +976.04
Feb: - 568.60
Mar: - 199.00

2008: +208.44

I'm so far away from my goal of $12K in poker its pathetic. The bad beats have been horrible the last 3 weeks. Admittedly, I also played bad. Of the over $1K in poker losses last month, I can easily find $500 of stupid mistakes I've made and I'm sure if I looked harder I'd find more so its not all bad beats - although I have taken some particularly nasty ones.

This month has started out horrible. Lots of bad beats so far, but at least I'm not making a lot of mistakes. One huge one was a misclick I had with AA where I meant to be the pot on the turn, and bet a measly 50 cents into a $30 pot! Of course the guy calls (duh) and hits his 2 pair on the river. I was already burning at this point so I called his river RR even though I figured I was beat. That's a situation of a physical error combined with a mental error. I've got to do better if I want to be successful this month.

Ok, so there is some good news. FTP had some server issues and they gave me $25 bucks for my trouble. Additionally, as a result of their server problems, they gave me a $300 bonus opportunity and 21 days to earn it. I've earned $60 of it so far. I also have over $600 of rakeback coming to me this month - I think I'm becoming a rakeback pro. I earned over 3500 in RB last year and my total poker earnings in 07 was 4300. That is NOT what I want to be, but I'll take it.

No comments: