Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mid-Jan 08 Report - Nice downswong

Ugh. A great start to January has turned horrible. I've dropped over 500 bucks since January 9th. The cards have been horrible to me as witnessed by the -$400 on the EV grapher. What this means is that when I've had the best hand when the money got all-in, I lost $400 more than I should have won based on the percentages.

I've seen my ptBB/100 fall rapidly at NL50 FR. At one point it was up over 8, now its down to 1.64. I've decided to post a screen shot of pokertracker vs. summarizing here. In addition to what you see in the PT screenshot below, I received $525 in rakeback from last month plus I'm up $120 at Pokerstars playing the $4.40 180 man sit and goes (and that includes an 0-for-17 not making the money string).

Profit/Loss thru 1-15 (including rakeback): $927.44

If you would have told me before the month started that I'd be up this much 1/2 through I would have been elated. But after a great start, this is actually disappointing.

Poker Tracker Image:

No comments: